Friday, January 22, 2010

4 MONTHS!

Our little guy is now 4 months old. It's amazing how time flies. It makes me so sad how fast he is growing up. He is getting very smart and is beginning to do some new things. I have been showing him the "Your Baby can Read" videos and he can do "arms up". If I say Parks arms up he will put his arms up. He tries so hard. He also is becoming very familiar with the words on the video and gets excited when he knows or recognizes the word. Like "elephant". He loves the elephants on the video. He also has been laughing at more things and he has really found his voice. He really sleeps through the night, 10 hours straight, then he eats and naps for about 2 more hours in the morning. It has been way nice and so Jay and I have decided it is time to move him to his crib. He has been sleeping in a co-sleeper against our bed but now that he doesn't wake up to eat in the middle of the night there is no need for him to be right by me at night. He saw snow for the first time this week and he thinks it is pretty neat, he kept trying to reach out and grab it but I didn't let him it is too cold. Anyway...Jay is moving stations...he will begin working in Mentone (which is right near Redlands) next week and we found out he passed his Fullerton interview so we are just waiting to hopefully hear from them or LA County, we will keep everyone updated as we hear things. It's kind of a big waiting game though. Parks and I love being home together and it is so awesome to see all the new things he is able to do. These are the pictures from today and the snow, his winter snow suit that doesn't quite fit yet and just his cute face. Enjoy the weather!!!! We are!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! And I can't believe the snow! I hope the roads are ok next week so I can come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know the snow is unbelievable. I think the roads will be ok. They weren't too too bad today at least the highway. It's supposed to be clear so I think it will melt some. I will keep you posted though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you decided to start blogging! Ours is www.laurendelatore.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my friends and family list on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lauren, thanks and yeah that is no problem at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice blog, Nicole. You did a great job! Dad

    ReplyDelete